Barcelona NV and LV Revolution FC Merge Programs in Joint Partnership
Boys and Girls Program to Provide Teams with NPL & WPSL Access, Diversity in Coaching, and Infrastructural Stability!
LAS VEGAS – May 04, 2018 – LV Revolution FC (Revolution) and Barcelona NV (Barcelona) announced the merger of their youth club soccer organizations.
The partnership will work towards the following common goals:
- Widen the talent pool in creating elite level teams
- Provide access to NPL competition
- Provide access to Women’s Professional Soccer League (WPSL) players from Las Vegas’ Q-Eleven team for coaching and training
- Create infrastructural stability across each organization with key staffing hires
- Further the “putting kids first” ethos each organization is known for in the community
How It Impacts Teams
Barcelona and Revolution have come together with one unified goal: to enhance all competitive platforms to maintain the highest level training & development environment for all.
The clubs will train together as they have during the 2017-18 season. The club will have unified tryouts as well.
Returning Revolution boys players and Barcelona girls players will try out for returning teams, providing further strength to each side of the program.
How It Impacts the Organizations
Steve Escalante & Eliseo “Cheo” Ruiz will Direct the boys program. David Wren will Direct the girls program.
Steve Escalante will serve as President of the Revolution Board of Directors.
The club will work closely with the Q-Eleven WPSL team—leveraging access to the players for coaching and training. David Wren will join the Q-Eleven coaching staff.
For questions about tryouts or the program please contact Steve Escalante @ 702-217-2378.